18568 NTS Elementary Secondary Education KPK Jobs 2020 | NTS 18568 ESED Jobs 2020
Wow, so today NTS announce NTS 18568 ESED Jobs for teaching Elementary and Secondary Education Department Jobs in KPK NTS Jobs. ESED KPK Districts Wise Vacancies The Government of KPK advertised the following Job vacancies mentioned below via NTS. These jobs are advertised in various districts of KPK given below. Interested candidates (residents of KPK) who fulfill the eligibility criteria are required to fill the online application form on the NTS 18568 ESED Jobs official website www.nts.org.pk.
Vacancies Details NTS 18568 ESED Jobs 2020:
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|1.||Certified Teacher (CT) (BS-15)||Bachelor||1080|
|2.||Drawing Master (DM) (BS-15)||Bachelor||259|
|3.||Physical Education Teachers (PET) (BS-15)||Bachelor||347|
|4.||Theology Teacher (TT) (BS-15)||SSC + Shahadat ul Almiya||340|
|5.||Arabic Teachers (AT) (BS-15)||Bachelor + Shahadat ul Almiya||273|
|6.||Certified Teacher (CT) (IT) (BS-12)||Intermediate + Diploma||175|
|7.||Qari / Qaria (BS-12)||Bachelor||248|
|8.||Primary School Teacher (PST) (BS-12)||Bachelor||15,846|
NTS 18568 ESED Jobs Districts Wise Vacancies Details:
Instructions for Candidates NTS 18568 ESED Jobs
All the online application forms and details of vacant posts are available at the NTS website www.nts.org.pk only.
No Application Form, Vacant posts details are available at Google or any other website.
Carefully read the eligibility criteria of the advertised post and fill the correct application form accordingly.
Details of all UC-based PST positions are for information to view the availability of vacant posts in the nearest
Candidates must fill the online form carefully before submission since later on no changes will be made.
If a candidate is applying for more than one post is required to sign up separately.
Following types of application forms are available to apply as per advertisement criteria NTS 18568 ESED Jobs:
- CT BPS-15
- CT IT BPS-12
- PST BPS-12
- Qari/Qaria BPS-12
- DM BPS-15
- PET BPS -15
- TT BPS-15
- AT BPS-15
Test processing Fee is Rs 290/- for applying against One Position only NTS 18568 ESED Jobs.
To avoid the rush, candidates are instructed to pay the test processing fees before closing dates.
Candidates having a BS/Hon’s degree of 4 years, should calculate their marks (Not CGPA) in respective columns.
In merit, your total obtained marks percentage will be calculated into 40%.
Merit lists will be prepared for those candidates who will obtain 40 marks in the screening tests.
Marks of Shahadat-ul-Almiya education acquired from relevant Darul Uloom/Madrassas will be considered
equivalent to Masters for the post of AT & TT, while the rest of scoring for these posts will be based upon standard
qualification acquired from Boards (BISE/BTE) / University.
Both Male/Female candidates must upload the latest (open face) color photographs (without attested).
Candidate must provide accurate Mobile Number (Which is not converted from its own network to any
other network) otherwise you will not be able to receive SMS Alerts from NTS.
Candidate must bring Original CNIC at test center otherwise s/he will not be allowed in the test.
NTS 18568 ESED Jobs The test will carry 100 marks MCQ’s to be done in 2 hours time. Paper Composition for each category is available
on the NTS website.
Test center and timing cannot be changed in any condition and candidates are not allowed to bring Mobile
Phone/Calculators or any Gadgets (Wristwatch, Metal Pen) at the center premises. If found during the test,
his/her test will be canceled.
Candidate must write carefully only Desired Educational Qualification for the applied post. No Extra
qualification other than mentioned in the Advertisement will be given any additional scoring.
NTS is facilitating the E&SE Department, KP in the process of screening out the candidates; however,
Department is an Appointing Authority and their decision is final at any stage.
The candidate must keep himself informed about each step of the process through our given contact numbers and
website www.nts.org.pk to avoid any problem.
For further details and any information visit the NTS website or contact the following number of the call center at
+92-51-844-444-1 & +92-51-844-490-0.
How To Apply for NTS 18568 ESED Jobs 2020:
- Click below to fill online Application Form ‘or’ Visit the official website of NTS www.nts.org.pk
- Download the Candidate’s Instructions given below & read them carefully.
- Print the Application Form and deposit fee in any branch of ABL and MCB send the Application Form along with the Original Deposit Slip (NTS Copy).
- Test processing Fee is Rs 290/- for applying against One Position only.
- Application Form along with Original Deposit Slip (NTS Copy) should reach NTS office (Address is given below) latest by the last date of submission of Registration Form. NTS will not be responsible for the late receiving of Deposit Slip through Courier / Pakistan Post etc.
- Details of all UC-based PST positions are for information to view the availability of vacant posts in the nearest school only.
- Candidates must fill the online form carefully before submission since later on no changes will be made.
- If a candidate is applying for more than one post is required to sign up separately.
- Candidates have to produce the original documents at the time of the interview.
- Incomplete documents and those received after the due date will be not considered.
- Full information is provided on the NTS website.
- The application form should reach the given address before Monday, 30th November 2020.
Sending Address: (ESED KPK Project) National Testing Service, Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad
|Posted Date:||25 November 2020|
|Organization:||Elementary and Secondary Education Department|
|No of Posts:||18,568|
|Education:||Intermediate, Diploma, Bachelor, Master|
|Address:||(ESED KPK Project) National Testing Service, Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad|
|Last Date:||Monday, 30th November 2020|
Note: All advertisements announced in the Elementary and Secondary Education Department (ESED) via NTS in various districts of KPK are given below in Alphabetical order (District Name wise).
Elementary and Secondary Education Department,
Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
(Screening Test for District Cadre 18,568 Vacant Teaching Posts 2020)
For Online Application Form Instructions:
- Application Form along with Original Deposit Slip (NTS Copy) should reach NTS office latest by the last date of submission of Registration Form. NTS will not be responsible for late receiving of Deposit Slip through Courier / Pakistan Post etc.
- The last date of Submission of the application form is, Monday, 30th November 2020
- Password must be at least six (6) characters long. Remember your Password
- After the creation of your user account, you do not need to register again. You can Log-in to continue with the application form.
- In case of applying for more than one post, candidates need to apply separately
- After successful submission of the application form, the Application Form will be displayed. Print the Application Form and deposit fee in any branch of ABL and MCB send the Application Form along with the Original Deposit Slip (NTS Copy) to:
- (ESED KPK Project) National Testing Service, Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad.
Elementary and Secondary Education Department, Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
(Screening Test for District Cadre 18,568 Vacant Teaching Posts 2020)
Candidates can deposit fees in any branch of ABL and MCB.
To Download Corrigendum:
To Download Sample Advertisement (Male):
To Download Sample Advertisement (Female):
To Download Instructions :
To Download Vacant Post Summary :
To Download UC Vacant Posts PST (Male):
To Download UC Vacant Posts PST (Female):
For Online Application Form :
Last Date for Application Submission :
Monday, 30th November 2020
Abbottabad Jobs 2020 Advertisement:
Bannu Jobs 2020 Advertisement:
Battagram Jobs 2020 Advertisement:
Buner Jobs 2020 Advertisement:
Charsadda Jobs 2020 Advertisement: