BPSC Jobs 2020 Balochistan Public Service Commission Jobs
BPSC Balochistan Public Service Commission Jobs announced Advertisement through the official website in 2020. The BPSC advertised the following Job vacancies in Different Departments as mentioned below. The Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria of Balochistan Public Service Commission Advertisement to apply for these positions.
Job Vacancies BPSC Jobs 2020 Balochistan Public Service Commission Jobs:
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Qualification||No of Posts|
|1||Assistant District Attorney||LLB||10|
How To Apply for BPSC Jobs 2020 Balochistan Public Service Commission Jobs:
- The candidate should submit a local/domicile certificate of his/her district.
- All applications for Initial Recruitment in BPS-16 and above must be submitted online through BPSC’s website www.bpsc.gob.pk ‘or’ click below.
- The candidates who qualify for the viva-vice test will be intimated by post, SMS and telephonically to furnish/submit one (01) set of requisite documents duly verified by the concerned Board/University and attested by Gazetted Officer
- Four Photographs
- Educational DMCs/Certificates, Transcript/Degrees
- Experience Certificate
- The Candidates are required to deposit the original treasury receipt of
- Rs.1000/- for BPS-18
- Rs.600/- for BPS -16 & 17
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring the following documents at the time of Screening/ Written Test
- Original CNIC
- Treasury Receipt (Green Challan)
- Downloaded copy of Admission Certificate/Roll no slip.
- The amount should be deposited in the State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of the Government of Balochistan under the Head C02101 ORGAN OF STATE EXAM. FEE RECEIPT BPSC.
- No hard copy of the online application is required from the applicants.
- Applicants who do not have access to an internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on the prescribed form must reach on the given address before the last date.
- Admission Certificates/Roll no slips for Screening (MCQ’s Test/Written test) for posts applied will be placed on the website of BPSC.
- The last date to apply is November 09, 2020.
|Posted Date:||153 October 2020|
|Organization:||Balochistan Public Service Commission|
|No. of Posts:||15|
|Education:||LLB, Master, Bachelor, Intermediate|
|Address:||Balochistan Public Service Commission, Quetta|
|Last Date:||09 November 2020|
Address: Balochistan Public Service Commission, Quetta