[1471+ Post’s]GEPCO Jobs 2021|Assistant Lineman ALM 2021|Apply Now Online
GEPCO Jobs 2021: Gujranwala Electric Power Company ( GEPCO) announced the latest jobs in Multiple Newspapers. The Eligible candidates for the following posts Assistant Lineman ALM. Apply Online through the Following Procedure given below. The Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions Before The Last Date.
Name Of Posts GEPCO Jobs 2021
01. Assistant Lineman ALM ( BS – 05)
No Of Posts: 1471 Post
The written / Skill Test will be conducted through NTS.
Age: 18-30 years
Medical Category: “A”
Height: Minimum 5 feet. 4 inches
Chest: minimum 32 inches
Weight: As per Body Mass
Running of 800 meters in 05 minutes.
Push up / Dund – 20 in a single attempt in 3 minutes.
Lifting of weight – 30 kg in a single attempt
Digging – 1 ditch of length, depth, width ( 2*2*2 feet).
Climbing skills ( Tower / Ladder) climbing up to 10 feet of tower/ladder wearing safety equipment.
Pulling of Wires – one span of 100 feet.
- Who is the Current Chief Justice of Federal Shariat Court Islamabad Pakistan?
- How many soldiers were martyred when terrorists attacked on security forces check post in the Singwan area of Balochistan’s Kech district along the Pakistan-Iran border on 1st June 2023?
- Where did the terrorist attack take place on security forces check post on 1st June 2023?
- Where did the worst Rail accident in India in over two decades occurred in June 2023?
- How many people have died in the worst Rail accident in India in June 2023?
How To Apply For GEPCO Jobs 2021
Step 01:All eligible candidates can apply online from the NTS website Link Bellow:
Step 02: Test Fee:
A test fee of Rs.200/- is required to be deposited by the candidate before the closing date of publication of this advertisement on an electronic payment challan generated after online registration. Test fee shall be paid at 1Link 1Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easypaisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters.
Applications that are incomplete or received late will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
TA/DA will not be permitted for the test/interview.
Last Date To Apply
The deadline for submitting the application is 06 October 2021.