HEC NEED BASED SCHOLARSHIP 2021
Advanced education Commission HEC Islamabad offers HEC NEED BASED SCHOLARSHIP 2021 program to college understudies who took a crack at 98 colleges in the country. Understudies tried out undergrad programs at Public area colleges and their sub-grounds can benefit HEC Need-based Scholarship. Just understudies conceded on open legitimacy can apply. Understudies conceded on self-account plans can’t have any significant bearing for HEC need-based grant.
Pakistan has no deficiency of skilled youth, yet in a few examples, the absence of assets keeps them from understanding their latent capacity. This is especially tricky with regards to getting to advanced education. The Government of Pakistan recognizes these imperatives and has entrusted the Higher Education Commission with working with destitute and meriting understudies through need-based Scholarships.
HEC NEED BASED SCHOLARSHIP 2021
HEC need-based grants are reported by the colleges. Understudies are needed to fill in the application structure accessible at the HEC site and submit it to the Financial Aid office of their particular University. Understudies can’t matter straightforwardly to the HEC. As colleges waitlist the understudies and send the application structures to HEC.
HEC Need Based Scholarship Covers:
- Full Tuition FeePKR: 6000/ – Monthly Stipend
HEC Need Based Scholarship Eligibility standards:
Understudies conceded in Any undergrad Disciplines are eligible currently joined up with a 4 or 5 years college degree program. Admitted on open merit students in monetary need who are as of now took a crack at taking interest establishments are additionally qualified to apply. A financially deserving number of openings will be chosen by the universities. Funding for spaces will proceed for the total length of the program. In the event that any understudies nonconformist, they will be supplanted by different applicants on the holding up list. In the instance of Medicine, Pharm-D, and other five-year programs, financing will be made accessible for the total program. Considering the designated award, the college may change the absolute number of grants to a degree to cover the educational cost fees. In expansion to the educational expense, each grantee will be paid Rs.6000/ – allowance each month for the total program.
Step by step instructions to apply for HEC Need-Based Scholarship
- All colleges report their application accepting date for HEC need-based grant independently.
- Contact your college’s monetary guide office. Intrigued candidates can get the Scholarship Application Form from the Financial Aid Office (FAO) at the partaking University/Institution.
- The structure can likewise be Downloaded Here. The Scholarship Form will be submitted along with supporting archives to the same Financial Aid office (at college solely) after culmination.
- (HEC won’t acknowledge any application structure directly)Students need to tie down admission to any of the affirmed disciplines at the taking part Universities/Institutions according to their affirmation criteria.
- Please note that this grant program likewise considers fractional grants for understudies previously enlisted at the chose college/DAI.
- Please note that under this grant conspire, the assets are not moved straightforwardly to understudies by HEC. The installment is made to the understudies by taking part in colleges/foundations.