Ireland Govt Scholarship for Pakistani Student 2021 Fully Funded
Good News today announced Full Funded Scholarship The Applications are open to apply for the Ireland Govt Scholarship 2021. The Government of Ireland Scholarship is one of the prestigious and famous scholarships for international students to pursue. 60 Scholarships will be provided to all International Students.
The Ireland Government Scholarship is open to International students from Non-EU Countries. Participants who are from outside European Countries to study full-time in Ireland. Courses will be conducted in English. The Ireland Government Scholarship is by interesting and Competitive Scholarship Program.
All-Academic Fields & Disciplines are available & Approved. The Duration is the One Year Taught Master Program, Undergraduate Program, One Year Research Program or 3-4 Year PhD. Programme. You can also check the List of Scholarships, Internships Open All Year. The Detailed Information about the Ireland Government Scholarship is given below.
Ireland Scholarship is fully funded and covers almost all your expenses.
Full tuition fee coverage.
10,000 Euro allowance for one year.
No registration fee is required.
Associated fee coverage.
About the Irish Scholarship Program
The Higher Education Authority (HEA) is pleased to Announced the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships Programme.
Under this Program, 60 scholarships will be provided. The offer is open to students from non-EU/EEA countries and is applicable to all fields of study.
Financial Coverage (Value of the Scholarship)
The Government of Ireland Scholarships for International Students will cover the following expenses of the Participants given below. Students who are successful will receive:
- A €10,000 stipend for one year’s study
- A full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution.
Who can apply?
Note: The Scholarship Period is Only 1 Year
- One year of a taught Master’s Degree Programme
- One year of a Research Programme (i.e. one year of a 2-year Research Masters
- 3-4-year Ph.D. Program
- The final year of an Undergraduate Programme
Available Fields & Majors
The aim of the Irish Research Council Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is to support or intending to pursue, Full-Time Degree Masters or Doctorate in Any Discipline.
- Social Science
- All International Students from Outside EU Countries.
- The Successful Scholars are to commence studies in September/October 2021.
- Possess excellence (academically, personally, professionally, creatively)
- Excellent communication skills
- Extra curriculum activities (for example humanitarian work; politics local, national, international; arts; sports).
Details About Ireland Govt Scholarship 2021
- Country: Ireland
- Funded by: Government of Ireland
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, MPhil, Doctorate
- No. of Scholarships: 60
- Deadline: 26th March 2021
Deadline Today Scholarship
The last date to apply for the Ireland Government Scholarship 2021 is 26th March 2021. The Selected Students will be Notified about the Results by 1 June 2021
How to Apply for Today Scholarship?
Applications can be submitted via the online portal. To Apply Online, Please Visit the Official Website for the Irish Government Scholarship 2021.