JAPAN SCHOLARSHIP 2021 MEXT UNDERGRADUATE
The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of JAPAN SCHOLARSHIP 2021declares undergrad grants to worldwide/Pakistani understudies who wish to learn at Japanese colleges under the Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship Program. MEXT grant is accessible for practically all fields of studies including MBBS, BDS, Pharmacy, Engineering, Sciences, Arts, Computer science, and Business Administration.
JAPAN SCHOLARSHIP 2021
MEXT offers yearly 9,500 Scholarships to worldwide understudies including Pakistani understudies. MEXT Scholarship is the Largest Scholarship Program by the Japanese Government. The Japanese Government will cover every one of the costs during the grant time frame. Understudies can apply to any Japanese college in any program. MEXT Japan Undergraduate grants are open for all fields and colleges. The Knowledge of the Japanese Language and IELTS/TOEFL isn’t Mandatory for the MEXT Japan Scholarship.
The Last date for the accommodation of reports for the Japanese MEXT Undergraduate Scholarship is May 28, 2021. The application can be submitted to the government office of Japan in Pakistan.
MEXT Japan Scholarship covers:
Remittance: 117,000 yen for every month. A supplemental local stipend of 2,000 yen or 3,000 yen each month will be added to the month-to-month grant sum for the grantees considering or leading exploration in exceptionally assigned regions. Education Fees: Fees for the placement test, registration, and educational cost at colleges will be paid by MEXT.Traveling Expenses: MEXT will specify the itinerary and course, and give an aircraft pass to grantees who will show up in Japan
JAPAN SCHOLARSHIP 2021 Fields of Studies offered under MEXT Undergraduate grant
MBBS, BDS, Pharmacy, Veterinary Medicine, Hygiene, Nursing
Science, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics
Farming, Agricultural Chemistry, Agricultural Engineering, Animal Science, Veterinary Medicine, Forestry, Food Science, Fisheries
Designing and Technology
Hardware, Electrical Engineering, Information Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Naval Architecture, Civil Engineering, Architecture, Environmental Engineering, Applied Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Textile Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Mining Engineering, Maritime Engineering, Biotechnology
Law, Politics, Pedagogy, Sociology, Literature, History, Japanese Language, Economics, Business Administration
JAPAN SCHOLARSHIP 2021 Archive needed for MEXT Undergraduate grant
The accompanying reports (in the provided request) ought to be submitted before the cutoff time:
- Imprint Sheet Form
- Application Form
- Scholastic detail Marks sheet of Secondary School: (Matric/O Levels, Attested duplicate)
- Scholastic detail Marks sheet of Higher Secondary School: (Intermediate/A Levels, Attested duplicate)
- Bore witness to duplicate of Certificate of enlistment from the current instructive establishment (if pertinent)
- Expectation testament gave by the Institute (for understudies whose end-product is normal by August 2020)
Submitted archives won’t be returned. The application ought to be unstapled and imprinted on A4 size paper. Testaments and reports, other than those referenced above, won’t be considered. Knowledge of the Japanese Language and IELTS/TOEFL isn’t obligatory.
Qualification Criteria for MEXT Japanese Undergraduate Scholarship
- Scholastic Background: Applicants should fulfill any of the accompanying conditions. In any case, candidates craving direct positions should fulfill either the
- Applicants who have finished 12 years of tutoring in nations other than Japan. (Candidates who will meet the above condition by March 2021 are qualified.
- Notwithstanding, candidates wishing to enlist from the pre-winter term through direct situation should be required to finish 12 years of tutoring by August 2021.)
- Applicants who have finished their investigations at a school comparable to a Japanese upper auxiliary school in nations other than Japan.Applicants who will meet the above condition by March 2021 are eligible.)
- Applicants who have effectively finished a scholarly capability assessment that is identical to the culmination of 12 years of tutoring in nations other than Japan.Japanese Language: Applicants should learn Japanese
A grantee who learns at a preliminary instructive establishment before joining up with a college: The grant period will keep going for a long time from April 2022 to March 2027, remembering one-year preliminary training for the Japanese language and different subjects due to be given upon appearance in Japan. For grant grantees studying medication, dentistry, veterinary medication, or a six-year course in a drug store, the grant time frame will be seven years until March 2028