KPK Energy Development Organization Jobs 2020
KP Energy Development Organization PEDO Jobs announced in Aaj Newspaper.KPK Energy Development Organization Jobs 2020 The Government of KPK advertised the following Job vacancies in PEDO (Energy Development Organization) as mentioned below. The Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria of PEDO to apply for these positions.
Vacancies Details KPK Energy Development Organization Jobs 2020:
|Sr. No||Post Name||AGE Limit|
|1.||Junior Engineer Mechanical||18-35|
|2.||Junior Engineer Electrical||18-35|
|3.||Assistant Director of IT||18-35|
How To Apply for KPK Energy Development Organization Jobs 2020:
- Application Form can be download from the official website of PEDO www.pedo.pk or click below.
- Duly filled and signed Applications form along with the following documents should reach on the given address before the last date
- Educational certificates / Degrees
- Experience Certificate
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- Domicile Certificate
- Other Supporting Documents
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called to appear for the Test/Interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for the test/interview.
- Candidates have to produce the original documents at the time of the interview.
- Incomplete documents and those received after the due date will be not considered.
- The applicant who is already in Government service may apply through the proper channel.
- Candidates must mention the post applied for in the subject line/ envelop.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit a separate application for each post.
- The last date to apply is November 09, 2020.
|Posted Date:||26 October 2020|
|Organization:||KPK Energy Development Organization|
|No. of Posts:||35|
|Education:||Master, Bachelor, Diploma, Metric|
|Address:||Energy Development Organization (PEDO) Room No.310, Sector 38/B-2, Phase-V, Hyderabad, Peshawar, Pakistan.|
|Last Date:||09 November 2020|
Address: Energy Development Organization (PERO) Room No.310, Sector 38/B-2, Phase-V, Hyderabad, Peshawar, Pakistan.