Ministry of health jobs 2021|health department jobs 2021
Ministry of health jobs 2021 announced the latest jobs in Multiple Newspapers. The Eligible candidates for the following posts Chowkidar, Mali, Peon, Sanitary Workers, Stretcher Bearer, Ward Cleaner, Ward Servant, Ward Boy, and Lab Attendant. through the Following Procedure given below. The Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these positions Before The Last Date.
Name Of Posts Ministry of health jobs 2021
- Lab Attendant
- Sanitary Workers
- Stretcher Bearer
- Ward Boy
- Ward Cleaner
- Ward Servant
- Who is the Current Chief Justice of Federal Shariat Court Islamabad Pakistan?
- How many soldiers were martyred when terrorists attacked on security forces check post in the Singwan area of Balochistan’s Kech district along the Pakistan-Iran border on 1st June 2023?
- Where did the terrorist attack take place on security forces check post on 1st June 2023?
- Where did the worst Rail accident in India in over two decades occurred in June 2023?
- How many people have died in the worst Rail accident in India in June 2023?
How To Apply For Ministry of health New jobs 2021
Step 01:Candidates are requested to Send Their Application Form To The Following Address Given below:
Address: Chief Executive Officer, District Health Authority, Muzaffargarh.
Applications that are incomplete or received late will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview.
TA/DA will not be permitted for the test/interview.
Last Date To Apply
The deadline for submitting the application is 3rd October 2021.