REHMATUL LIL ALAMEEN SCHOLARSHIP 2021
The government has announced a 1 billion worth REHMATUL LIL ALAMEEN SCHOLARSHIP for students. Annually 15000 students will be awarded scholarships. 891 undergraduate students will be awarded the Rehmatul-Lil Alameen scholarship annually while 14000 scholarships are reserved for intermediate students.
For intermediate students, PKR: 25,000/- per student will be awarded. The CM said Rehmatul-Lil Alameen Scholarship has been set up. Rahmat-ul-Alameen (PBUH) Chair will be established in divisional universities along with the provision of scholarships for research on the blessed life of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) in international universities.
Eligibility Criteria for REHMATUL LIL ALAMEEN SCHOLARSHIP
Rehmatul-Lil Alameen scholarship will be awarded to public school students based on the following categories
- Scholarship granted on the basis of SSC Results will have the following criteria:
- Students who have secured at least 60% marks in SSC Examinations from any Public Sector School and secured admission in a Public Sector College within two years of passing the SSC Examinations.
- Must not be availing of any other scholarship.
- Students of Science & Humanities groups on the ratio of 60:40 respectively based on fair gender distribution.
For need-based applicants of the Rehmatul-Lil Alameen Scholarship, the following criteria must be met
- The income of parents must be less than or equal to Rs. 25000/- per month
- Parents must not own more than 05 acres of agricultural land or 5 Marla urban property
- Note: Out of 50% of need-based scholarships, a 10% quota will be reserved for children of government employees (Grade 1 – 4)
For merit-based applicants of the Rehmatul Lil Alameen Scholarship, the following criteria must be met
- Candidate must be the highest scorer from their respective district as selected by the Higher Education Department in light of the results issued by the Intermediate and Secondary Education boards
- The score of the applicant is verified from the data provided by the boards in Punjab through the HEP
- For the students who get admission in a public sector institute out of their own district, their merit will be determined on the basis of the district of domicile.
- Note: The merit of the candidacy to be decided on the basis of their district/place of residence, not the place or district where they are admitted
How to apply for REHMATUL LIL ALAMEEN SCHOLARSHIP?
Online applications will be received for Rehmatul-Lil Alameen Scholarship. In order to apply online for the scholarship please visit the website of the higher education department of the Government of Punjab or click here https://hedscholarships.punjab.gov.pk/sign-up