PPSC Lecturer Computer Science Past Paper
PPSC Lecturer Computer Science Past Paper Latest PPSC Lecturer jobs announced for the various subject we are providing here PPSC Computer Science solved papers for the test preparation of ppsc lecturer jobs. By Visiting this page you would be able to find .ppsc past papers of Computer Science lecturer,ppsc Computer Science book pdf, ,ppsc past papers of Computer Science for subject specialist pdf,Computer Science lecturer MCQs ppsc solved past papers of Computer Science.
- Jobs In Oman For Pakistani
- Free International and Govt Jobs Portal of Pakistan
- British Council Internship 2022 | Internship in UK
- Scholarships in Germany 2023 | Fully Funded Scholarships
- Boeing Internship Program (Fully Funded)
PPSC Lecturer Computer Science Past Paper syllabus/Pattern
|Subjective Based Questions 80%|
|General Based Questions 20%|
|General Based Topics|
Everyday Science and Basic Computer Studies
- Which African county joined commonwealth of Nations on 29th June 2022?
- Who is the new Prime Minister of Israel?
- Who is the Current President of the Financial Action Task Force?
- Who is the Current President of FATF?
- Neptune Missile system is associated with which country?
PPSC Lecturer Computer Science Past Paper Solved
- 1 byte = 8 bits
- 1 mega byte = 1048576 bytes
- 1 kilo byte = 1024 bytes
- A combination of 16 bits are called word.
- A terabyte = 1 trillion bytes
- Our PC belongs to 4th generation
- Fred Cohen coined the word computer virus
- First computer virus was created in 1970 at Bell laboratories
- WORM means Write Once Read Many
- Power of a super computer is measured in FLOPS (Floating Point Operations per Second)
- WWW/http: (hypertext transfer protocol) was created by Tim Burner Lee in 1992
- Intel means Integrated Electronics
- 1 worksheet contains 256 columns
- G.W.Basic G.W stands for Gate Way
- Super Computer was created by J.H.Van Tassel
- CORBA is Common Object Request Broker Architecture
- URL is Uniform or Universal Resource Locator
- Intel invented RAM chip
- Information stored on disk as series of bumps on its shiny side.
- DVDs hold more information than CDs. They use smaller bumps and have two reflective layers
- Recordable CDs do not have bumps. There are patches of color on disk to change the reflected laser light
- In 1951 Univac – 1, the world’s first commercial computer was designed by John Mauchly and J. Presper Eckert. They built ENIAC, the first electronic computer in 1946
- In 1968 mainframe was built.
- In 1976 first supercomputer the Cray-1 was developed
- In 1981 IBM produce the IBM PC.
- In 1998 IBM made quantum computer
- Super computers uses parallel processing
- In 1974, computer games were introduced.
- PROM is the abbreviation of programmable read only memory
- What was the world’s first high level programming language 1957: IBM FORTRAN
- A JPEG is a picture file format – what does JPEG stand for: Joint Photographic Experts Group
- During World War II, IBM built the computers the Nazis used to manage their death/concentration camps
- Registers are temporary storage areas within the CPU.
- First apple computer was built in garage.
- The language of small talk is object oriented.
- Shell is an operating environment.
- Virtual memory is also known as virtual page.
- NOS refer to operating systems for a network.
- In EBCDIC each character is denoted by 8 bits.
- Diodes are used in analog computer circuits as limiter.
- Wetware stands for any organic intelligence.
- GIGO stands for garbage in garbage out.
- Application of flip-flap are counters, shift register and transfer register.
- Bootstrap is associated with computer.
- FORTRAN stands for formula translator.
- A group of character that is termed as a single entity is called word.
- Clip art is a computer prepared art.
- Mark sensing is another term for OMR.
- Authorization to make multiple software copies is called site licensing.
- Antivirus is also known as vaccines.
- Free software is also known as public domain software.
- In computer DFD stands for Data Flow Diagram.
- Cyber Space is called to Virtual world of the computer.
- What does the sun in SUN Microsystems stand for Stanford University Network
- What does Intel stand for- Integrated Electronics
- All PCs have a BIOS what does bios stand for-Basic Input Output System
- What is the common name for an integrated circuit A Chip
- In WWW terms what does i.e. mean on a domain name-Ireland
- What company introduced the first commercial minicomputer 65 DEC
- Name the first web browser publicly available NCSA Mosaic
- The world’s most powerful super computer is called ASCI white.
- World Wide Web was invented in 1993 by Tim Bareness Lee.
- The B-programming language was developed by Ken Thompson.
- The 1st commercially produced and sold computer (1951) was UNIVAC.
- The transformation from heavy computers to PCs was made possible using microprocessors.
- The first microprocessor was developed in 1971 by Intel.
- A pentium 4 (P-4) employs roughly 40 million transistors.
- Mark-1, Apple-1, and collossus were initial desktop computers.
- Binary digits are briefed as bit.
- A collection of bits is called byte.
- The first home computer (1977), which was sold in millions of units was Apple II.
- ‘PARAM’ is a supercomputer.
- Father of the Computer.. Charles Babbage
- FPSC Previous Solved Papers | Download PDF (3000 MCQs)
- Intelligence Bureau IB Past Papers MCQs Solved
- PPSC Lecturer Computer Science Past Paper
- Download FIA Test Preparation book free pdf || FIA Constable ASI S.Inspector Free Pdf Book
- Past Papers of Atomic Energy
How to Download PPSC Lecturer Computer Science Past Paper? Also Check PPSC Jobs
Solved Past Paper PPSC PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION PPSC Lecturer Computer Science Past Paper?
Computer Science test preparation you can download PDF Book and Notes by clicking the Below button if you want more pdf books or notes then you can leave a comment.